LeanFT just got more AWESOME ! HP recently launched Service Pack 3 and here are some of the cool features:
- Parallel execution on the same machine: Speed up your testing by running in parallel multiple tests on the same host on your Web applications. Reduce your Total Cost of Ownership because with one LeanFT license you can execute up to four tests at a time.
- IntelliJ IDEA is now supported with LeanFT for creating LeanFT’s test projects and enjoying all the advantages of our solution like application models and the identification center.
- TestNG, NUnit3, Maven-based Java projects are now supported, expanding our support of unit-test frameworks
- Creating Business Components for BPT
- Mobile testing enhancements: Using LeanFT and Mobile Center 2.00, you can now:
- Support non-packaged apps. This means you no longer need to package apps and to upload them to Mobile Center.
- Dynamically select and lock a device for your test by specifying the device’s operating system type and version.
- Access mobile device logs from the LeanFT run report.
- Business Process Testing (BPT) is now supported as you can transform any LeanFT test to become a LeanFT business component, bringing together the best of both worlds—rapid test automation leveraging developer environments and the ease of creation and maintenance that comes from adopting a component test framework .
For downloading the Latest version, you need an HP License. In case you have one, you can download from this link.
If you want to Learn LeanFT, you can start from here.